Diablo Immortal’s server mergers could continue and grow based on “data” apparently found in Blizzard’s action RPG, which outlines Diablo Immortal’s next update after recent changes to Legendary gems.
Across North America regions, 24 Diablo Immortal servers have already been merged, with leaderboards, Immortal clans, and player usernames changing accordingly across servers. Designed to reduce wait times, the Diablo Immortal November 8 update also changed the way Legendary Gems could be upgraded and sold, as well as introducing a new limited-time event.
Some Immortal clans were separated from initial server mergers and offered legendary badges from Blizzard as compensation. A new action RPG datamine, however, suggests that more server mergers may be on the way.
Reddit user DatamineARPG says he’s spotted data that points to a new wave of Diablo Immortal server mergers starting November 23rd. Across three North American regions, a total of 39 Diablo Immortal servers would be merged, with Europe, South America, and East Asia also receiving substantial mergers. DatamineRPG also says that the mergers will be officially announced by Blizzard on November 16th.
The North American servers will presumably be merged into groups of three or four. We have provided a comprehensive list of claimed NA mergers below. You can find the rest of the list in the original DatamineARPG post. Note that these are just rumors at this point:
Diablo Immortal Server Merge North America 1:
- Helliquary, Silver Spire, Arcane Sanctuary and The Curator
- The Risen Dead, The Risen Dead, Tristram’s Blackout and Greed
- Lysander, Mask of Jeram, Arkaine’s Valor and Treasure Goblin
- The last vestige, Albrecht and Dombringer
Diablo Immortal Server Merge North America 2:
- Meshif, Ureh and the eternal conflict
- Sky High, Mouse King and Withermoth
- The Soul Stones, the Gidbinn, the Cult of Damnation and the Black Abyss
- Weeping Beast, Heart of the Oak, Crescent Moon, and Call to Arms
Diablo Immortal Server Merge North America 3:
- Chains of Honor, Breath of the Dying, and Pandemonium
- Burning Hells, End Times and Wasted Sands
- The Trinity, the barren steppes, the blades of amber and the star of Azkaranth
Merged or not, the best Diablo Immortal builds will keep you on top of your server. We can also help you get your hands on legendary Diablo Immortal gems, or if you’re not happy with your new world, request a transfer to the Diablo Immortal server and try to find a new assignment.