Contents of IT for Business 2269> File: Adaptation of the information system “data” to the professions / Survey: CIO of transition or time-sharing / Interview: Robert Eusebe, Ingérop / Portrait: Marie-Anne Clerc, Malakoff Humanis / Analysis: IT & presidential 2022 …
The elections are fast approaching. Politicians and women have already taken radio and TV by storm, and newspapers devote much of their time to evoking polls, programs and controversies.
They will have an impact on the life of companies, especially as the redefinition of the business idea and the impact of digital technology on automatable processes (see our Analysis of the month pages) as well as on ecology have their place in most of the programs and debates.
Not to mention that, coincidentally, these elections also fall in the middle of the French presidency of the Council of Europe and that the future candidate for president Emmanuel Macron has made cybersecurity and European data and cloud sovereignty two strong themes of this presidency.
Yet the campaign has so far been more than discreetly invited to IT professional associations. In the analytics pages of the month, IT for Business returns to the Convergences Numériques manifesto whose content is a little too curated to hope to have the least impact.
For many thinkers, collective intelligence is a political issue for the future of democracies. For Roberto EusebeIngerop digital services director, he is at least for the company and the development of its information system as he explains in our interview of the month.
In the absence of a policy, Marie-Anne Clerc he could have had a career as a senior civil servant. In the end, he preferred the complexity of IT and IT risk management. Malakoff Humanis’ IT department is at the center of our section on Portrait of the month.
Who says electoral campaign, says statistical studies and various polls. Data is at the heart of the elections, even if little is said about it. Above all, it is now at the heart of businesses, their transformation and optimization. More and more experts in the cause of data, the professions are pushing CIOs to reinvent data governance and change the architecture in place to move towards one of the strongest trends of the moment “the data mesh”. Adapt the “data” information system to the business lines is precisely the theme of our issue of the month.
In the face of its compelling projects, some companies may turn Timeshare DSI or Transitional DSI to carry out the imposed changes. It is the subject of our survey of the month which analyzes a relevant but still too little known offer.
Of course you will also find in this issue, the testimony of peers who tell their feedback: Socotec and its low-code experience, The Vaucluse Hospital Group and its patient identification solution, the department of Haute-Savoie who created a digital workplace, Combigo and his MongoDB adventure on OVHcloud, Wendel that invests in e-Learning to support users in the face of IS changes, Legend and its automated business card entry system or even Covap, which has automated its logistics platform.
Startups are also in the spotlight. Come with us to discover Blastream (live streaming), Algo (Risk assessment), Blesso (HR) e Adaptation (analysis of emotions and feelings).
Welcome to the detailed summary ofIT for business 2269 !
IN THE FOREGROUND
“Developing IS based on collective intelligence”
Interview with Roberto Eusebedirector of digital services at Ingerop
REPORT OF THE MONTH
Adapt the “Data” Information System to businesses
– Transformation of needtransformation of treatments
– From the Hadoop cluster a the rise of the data hub
– New approaches to breaking up the limits of the data lake
– The data meshthe target architecture of the decade
SURVEY OF THE MONTH
Provisional CIOs or timeshare: a relevant but little known offer
PORTRAIT OF THE MONTH
Marie-Anne Clerc, CIO of Malakoff Humanis
“When the taste for the operational leads to IT”
USES AND FEEDBACK
– Socotec monitoring streamlines its business with low code
– A group Hospital scans his patient relationship
– The department of Upper Savoy digitize it cooperation
– Combigo find cheaper travel
– Wendel invests in e-learning
– Legend streamlines the management of his contacts
– Covap automates a logistic platform
– presidential 2022 : the digital world is slowly mobilizing
– Forest ranger 2022 : rather encouraging forecasts, but not for all
– IT security : Publishers and the cloud are becoming prime targets
– APEC foresees a record year for managerial employment
– NFT : what are the challenges for the CIO ?
– How buy SaaS ?
Integration of ethics in IoT projects, urgency
– What if you manage your cloud with the approach FinOps “
– Get the most out of it solutions from hybrid cloud
– Blastream democratize it live streaming
– Algo evaluate the risks with bees
– Blesso brings visibility to human resources
– Adaptation to analyzethe sensationusers
Research and development
Energy management of data centers
Also to be discovered: