Availability of the Universal Registration Document 2022
Issy-les-Moulineaux, November 9, 2022 – Sodexo’s 2022 universal registration document was filed with the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) in ESEF format on November 9, 2022.
It is made available to the public under the conditions established by current legislation and can be consulted on the Sodexo website (www.sodexo.com > Finance> Regulated information) as well as that of the MFA (www.amf-france.org).
This Universal Registration Document includes in particular:
- Sodexo SA financial statements for the year 2022;
- Consolidated financial statements of the Group for the year 2022;
- The reports of the Board of Statutory Auditors on the Sodexo SA financial statements and on the consolidated financial statements of the Group as well as the special report on the regulated agreements;
- The report on operations including in particular the declaration of non-financial performance;
- The report of the Board of Directors on corporate governance;
- Information on internal control and risk management;
- The presentation of the resolutions as well as the text of the resolutions proposed to the Unified Assembly of 19 December 2022;
- Information relating to the remuneration paid to the Statutory Auditors; And
- Information relating to the description of the buy-back program.
Created in 1966 in Marseille by Pierre Bellon, Sodexo is the world leader in Quality of Life services, an essential factor for the performance of individuals and organizations. Present in 53 countries, our 422,000 employees serve 100 million consumers every day. The Group stands out for its independence and its controlling family shareholding, its sustainable economic model and its portfolio of activities, including Food and Facilities Management services and employee benefit solutions. In particular, we offer a quality, multi-channel and flexible food offer, but also the design of attractive and inclusive places to live and work, the management and maintenance of infrastructures in a safe and ecological way, supporting personalized patients or students. , or even creating programs that stimulate employee engagement. From the beginning, Sodexo has focused on tangible daily gestures and actions through its services in order to have a positive economic, social and environmental impact over time. For us, growth and social commitment go hand in hand. Offering a better daily life for all to build a better life for all is our raison d’etre.
Sodexo is a member of the CAC Next 20, CAC 40 ESG, FTSE 4 Good and DJSI indices.