Published January 6, 2023, 6:01 pmUpdated January 6, 2023 at 19:14
MONDAY JANUARY 9
Japan. Tokyo stock exchange closed for Coming of Age Day
Germany. November industrial production (8 hours).
– November balance of payments (8:45).
– November Foreign Trade Results (8:45).
– January Sentix Investor Confidence Index (10:30am).
– November unemployment rate (11 am).
– November Consumer Credit (9pm).
– Speech by Raphael Bostic, President of the Atlanta Fed, before the Rotary Club of Atlanta (6:30pm).
TUESDAY 10 JANUARY
Japan. December Inflation (00:30).
– November Industrial Production Index (8:45am).
– Elisabeth Borne presents the pension reform project.
Eurozone. House price index in the third quarter (11 am).
UNITED STATES. November Wholesalers Stocks (4pm).
International Symposium of the Bank of Sweden in Stockholm with the participation of Jerome Powell (Fed), Andrew Bailey (BoE) and Isabel Schnabel, Pablo Hernandez and Klaas Knot of the ECB.
World Bank economic forecasts.
WEDNESDAY 11 JANUARY
Eurozone. Third quarter balance of payments (11:00).
UNITED STATES. Department of Energy Weekly Oil Inventories (4:30pm).
Ekinops. Annual balances.
Vente-Unique.com. Annual results.
THURSDAY JANUARY 12
Japan. November current balance (0:50).
China. Producer and consumer prices in December (2:30).
Germany. November current balance.
Eurozone. ECB Economic Bulletin (10 am).
France. Announcement of the Afer 2022 rate of return.
India. December Inflation (1:00pm).
United States – December Inflation (2.30pm).
– New weekly jobless claims for the week ending January 7 (2:30pm).
– December monthly budget (20 hours).
– Speeches by Patrick Harker, President of the Philadelphia Fed before the Chamber of Commerce of Malvern, Pennsylvania (1.30pm), then by James Bullard, of the St. Louis Fed before the Wisconsin Bankers Association (5.30pm).
SMTPC. Annual balances.
Infosys. Third quarter results.
TSMC extension. Fourth quarter results.
CALL OF THE ASSEMBLY
UAV Volts. EGM at 10:00, 14, rue de la Perdrix, 93420 Villepinte.
FRIDAY JANUARY 13
Japan. Evolution of monetary aggregates for December (0:50).
China. December trade balance.
Germany. GDP 2022 (10 am).
– November industrial production (8 hours).
– November trade balance (8 hours).
– Fourth quarter rent benchmark (8:45am).
– Final December Inflation Results (8:45am).
– Industrial production in November (11 am).
– November trade balance (11 am).
– Foreign trade prices for December (2.30pm).
– University of Michigan Confidence Index First Estimate for January (4:00 p.m.).
Bank of America. Fourth quarter results.
Black rock. Fourth quarter results.
citigroup. Fourth quarter results.
Delta Airlines. Fourth quarter results.
JPMorgan Chase (Dow Jones). Fourth quarter results.
Unitedhealth Group (Dow Jones). Fourth quarter results.
Well Fargo. Fourth quarter results.