PARIS, Jan 12 (Reuters) – Headlines to follow on Thursday on the Paris Stock Exchange and across Europe:
* UBISOFT UBIP.PA issued a fiscal 2022-2023 earnings advisory on Wednesday, citing deteriorating macroeconomic conditions and a slower-than-expected year-end and early January holiday season. The group also announced a cost-cutting plan.
* TF1 group TFFP.PA, owned by BOUYGUES BOUY.PA, announced on Wednesday that it had sub-licensed 28 Rugby World Cup 2023 matches to France Télévisions and M6 groups MMTP.PA.
* LOGITECH INTERNATIONAL LOGN.S on Thursday reported shrinking earnings and sales in October-December and lowered its forecast for full-year revenue, citing a challenging economic backdrop and supply chain uncertainties related to the COVID-19 outbreak in China.
* TESCO TSCO.L maintained its full-year profit forecast on Thursday after it, like its competitors, reported better-than-expected sales for the holiday season despite high inflation.
* MARKS & SPENCER MKS.L – The British retailer reported strong sales during the holiday season, including a stronger-than-expected increase in sales of similar products.
* ASOS ASOS.L – The British online fashion retailer on Thursday announced a 3% drop in revenue in the four months to the end of December on weak demand and delivery issues.
*CACHI PSN.L – Britain’s second-largest housewife has warned of weakness in the property market amid rising interest rates and economic uncertainty weighing on demand.
* SÜDZUCKER SZUG.DE – Europe’s largest sugar producer reported a 73.5% increase in quarterly profit on Thursday as tariff increases on sugar and biofuels offset the impact of the rising costs of energy and raw materials.
* DEEZER DEEZR.PA said Wednesday that it will prioritize profitability this year while delivering double-digit revenue growth in 2022.
* KORIAN KORI.PA announced Wednesday that it has finalized its Spanish acquisition of mental health operator Grupo 5 after obtaining relevant regulatory clearances.
(Written by Claude Chendjou, edited by Jean Terzian and Blandine Hénault)