PARIS, Dec 1 (Reuters) – Stocks to watch on Thursday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
* VIVENDI VIV.PA , LAGARDÈRE LAGA.PA – The European Commission has announced the opening of an in-depth investigation into Vivendi’s proposed acquisition of Lagardère.
* VEOLIA VIE.PA a annoncé avoir bouclé les cessions d’actifs annoncées pour obtenir le feu vert de la Commission européenne au rapprochement avec Suez, précisant que le montant total de ces cessions s’élevait à 920 million d’euros en valeur d’ agency.
* EDF EDF.PA, ENGIE ENGIE.PA – Power outages are not inevitable this winter, Xavier Piechaczyk, chairman of the board of RTE, the operator of high-voltage lines in France, said on Thursday.
* TECHNICOLOR CREATIVE STUDIOS TCHCS.PA reported nine-month revenues of €624 million on Thursday, up 47.2% at current exchange rates, and an Adjusted Ebitda of €52 million, up €7 million . However, the group said it anticipated a “liquidity need” for 2023.
* STMICROELECTRONICS and SOITEC SOIT.PA on Thursday announced cooperation in silicon carbide substrate manufacturing technology.
* ROCHE ROG.S – The Swiss drug lab announced Wednesday that it has concluded most clinical trials of its investigational treatment gantenerumab for Alzheimer’s disease after it suffered a setback last month.
* VALNEVA VLS.PA and Pfizer PFE.N on Thursday announced the persistence of antibodies in children and adults six months after vaccination with three doses of their Lyme disease vaccine candidate.
* 30 SOLUTIONS S30.PA announced on Thursday that it had filed a first tender offer for certain Scopele assets in early November and confirmed that it is currently working on a new, improved tender offer project.
* ATOS ATOS.PA announced a strategic partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help customers migrate to cloud computing.
* HEINEKEN HEIO.AS confirmed its earnings forecasts for 2022 and 2023, specifying that it expects “modest” growth in sales volumes for the coming year, and said it intends to continue improving its productivity in the medium and long term.
* CENTRICA CNA.L – British Gas parent company announced on Thursday the launch of an energy sobriety project, dubbed ‘Peak Save’, which will take place between December 2022 and March 2023 and could allow participating British households to save up to 100 pounds.
(Written by Marc Angrand and Claude Chendjou, edited by Blandine Hénault)