Proposed by OMNES TRAINING
What is the Bachelor of Business Administration?
– The BBA is a four-year course prepared on the INSEEC campuses, in Lyon or Bordeaux. Abroad, the INSEEC BBA is accessible in the second and third years, in Barcelona and London.
– Business sectors concerned: finance, marketing, management, international trade, digital, data, etc.
What is the value of the BBA?
– The BBA ranks in the top 10 of the best diplomas in France, from bac to bac + 4.
– Once graduated, each student benefits from the triple recognition:
– Visa issued by higher education and research institutions: this visa certifies the educational quality of the diploma and its excellent level of entry into the labor market;
– RNCP level 6 title issued by the Ministry of Labor;
– international strength: recognition of the value of the diploma by the Anglo-Saxon system.
What are the strengths of INSEEC BBA?
An undeniable international dimension
– Possibility of academic stays abroad for six months or one year;
– 170 partner universities in over 44 countries;
– four years of study marked by the learning of two or three foreign languages (supporting the TOEIC and TOEFL);
– possibility to follow 100% of the course in English (“International track”);
– possibility of obtaining double degrees (nine partner universities) or triple degrees to increase one’s employability (Atlantis / Belco / Excellence programs).
The BBA: guaranteed stepping stone to employment
– A professional career: from 17 to 22 months of professional experience in France and abroad (“learning by doing” pedagogy);
– possible work-study in the fourth year of the course;
– an excellent rate of integration into the labor market:
– 70% of students find a qualified position even before the graduation;
– 98% of graduates find work six months after obtaining the BBA (of which 32% abroad);
– Average wage recorded: 38,000 gross per year.
A rich and dynamic student and community life
– Choice of an associative project during the first year: humanitarian, sporting, cultural, events …
– Each project is sponsored by a teacher, a professional or a member of the administrative team;
– objectives of this associative dynamism:
– develop students’ skills in the field: project management, communication, budget management, sales techniques, teamwork, etc.
– refine their professional project (in view of a specialization in the fourth year, in particular);
– promote your CV to future recruiters.