In an exceptional situation, exceptional methodology!
A quantitative study + web listening assess the perception and impact of winter 2022/2023 power outages.
Between gas supply crisis and reduced capacity nuclear fleet, winter 2022/2023 will certainly be characterized by power outages in France.
This is a topic that is already being talked about on the web: discontent, fear and sarcasm give an ever stronger emotional colouring, fueling a negative tone. The positive emerges, however, in the references around the theme of energy sobriety and the proposed solutions. Energy companies and players are at the forefront of this unprecedented crisis.
We have created a hybrid system based on the strengths of the Ifop Group and its new subsidiary dedicated to web listening and analytics, Deep Opinion:
- A monthly barometer (5 waves) to assess French opinion on power outages quantitative study by the energy expert, Ifopoffering representativeness and accuracy + Deep Opinion web listeningproviding you with the responsiveness and organic value of web conversation analytics.
- Of the ad hoc flash reportspronounced the D+1 after a power cut, to understand the opinion of the French of Deep Opinion.
The Monthly Barometer will cover the following topics:
- The evolution of French opinion on the subject of power outages
- The level of benevolence/acceptability of the French in relation to the topic
- Benchmark of the perception of different actors (companies, state, organizations) in general
- The perception of different actors (companies, state, organisations) in detail – optional module, specific to each actor
- Identifying key areas of concern in opinion on the topic and how they evolve over the months
- Lexicon used by the French to talk about the subject
- Interventions by different audiences (citizens, activists, politicians, media) and content of their observations
Option: special mechanism for municipalities/regions
Oversampling by 100 individuals per wave to enable in-depth analysis of the perception of your constituents.
To find out more, download the brochure by filling out this form: